Are you looking for a 6-month internship starting in summer 2023 ?
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the “Vendor Management, Procurement (VMP) and Supply Chain” team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry.
Based in Betzdorf (Luxembourg), you will contribute to the following tasks (this is not an exhaustive list) :
- Collaborate with operational team members in responding to the requests raised in Vendor Management and Procurement (VMP) inbox or Service Now portal by internal or external stakeholders such as vendor creation and maintenance, Procure-to-Pay process-related within SAP, Fiori Portal.
- Support vendor creation and maintenance as per SES policies and procedures
- Act as an administrator of the VMP knowledge base, creating knowledge articles and managing the content of existing ones
- Help to enhance vendor master data quality
- You must have
- Current and advanced student (Bachelor or Master) in Supply-Chain, Purchasing, Economics, Engineering or Business School;
- Good analytical and judgment skills;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Able to work in Luxembourg (EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg).
- It would be nice if you had
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Word, Advanced Excel), basic SAP/other ERP;
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Proactive, and problem-solving attitude;
- Easiness to adapt and communicate at all levels;
- Additional languages (French and/or German).
- Screening and Remote Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Remote Interview with your future supervisor
- Internship Offer
- Internship Agreement signature
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
GOOD TO KNOW
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.