Descripción del puesto
Join our dynamic aerospace team at B2Space in Newport and play a crucial role in supporting a wide range of air platform projects. As a Systems Engineer, you will contribute to various aerospace technologies, from avionic systems to flight performance and mechanical designs of Stratospheric High Altitude Platform Systems. Your expertise will ensure an effective systems-based approach is applied in our designs by applying the right processes, methods and tools.
As a Systems Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with engineering and technical teams to deliver aerospace engineering outputs that meet customer requirements.
- Participating as a vital member of Engineering and Technical teams by developing and implementing effective Systems Engineering practices and integrating each subsystem designs and development into System-based reports/analysis for different projects.
- Ensuring the timely and high-quality delivery of integrated technical activities within agreed time and cost parameters.
- Implementing a consistent approach to integrate engineering outputs, aligning with project objectives.
- Adhering to technical processes, methods, and tools defined by the company's Operating Framework to meet customer needs.
- Capturing, analyse and manage project engineering requirements effectively.
- Identifying and managing project technical risks in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Maintaining compliance with business processes and engineering governance.
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in aerospace or related engineering.
- Proficiency in Systems Engineering and tools such as Functional Modelling, Requirements Management (ReqView, DOORS® etc), GitHub.
- Understanding of Safety/Reliability techniques (Failure Modes Effects Analysis, etc.)
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems, particularly Configuration Management
- Proficiency in people management and communication skills.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of general Systems Engineering principles in current and previous roles.
- Ability to make informed decisions on technical solutions.
- Familiarity with technical governance.
- Understanding of aircraft certification and systems design.
Personal Qualities And Behavior
- Demonstrated ability to lead small teams effectively.
- Strong team player with excellent customer interaction skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Confidence in standing behind technical judgments.
- Join an innovative and passionate team at the forefront of space technology.
- Engage in exciting projects that challenge your skills and expertise.
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within a rapidly expanding company.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Full-time, permanent position - to be based at our Burgos Office/Workshop Monday to Friday (some flexible home working may be requested).
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about space exploration and want to be part of a cutting-edge space company, please submit your CV.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in Spain. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in Spain. B2Space will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
: Full-time, Hybrid
: 25,000€-39,000€ per year
Minimum experience required
: 3 years of experience.
Type of position: Full-time
Possibility To Relocate/move
- Burgos, Burgos province: Commute to work smoothly or plan to move before starting work (Required)