mu Space and Advanced Technology Co., Ltd. (mu Space Corp) is an aerospace manufacturer and satellite internet service provider in Southeast Asia. Founded in 2017, the company's vision is to pave the way for the next generation and reinvent the future of technology and international space travel. Based in Bangkok and growing in research and development, the company's goal is to be a global leader in aerospace manufacturing and internet service providers.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Pearl Bangkok Building, BTS Ari
Working Day: Monday- Friday 8.30 – 17.30 (Flexible)
- Develop a marketing communications plan, including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business, and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, articles, email marketing and keynote presentations in Thai (If you can write in English, it will be given special consideration).
- Set the direction of monthly social media communications.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Event Planning (Direction, Concept, Purpose, Attendee experience, KPI and Dealing with publishers/media)
- Drive Team Performance and individual development to achieve company goals.
- Post and Manage content on the website and social media, e.g., Facebook Page, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Medium, etc.
- Coordinate with other teams to create and promote internal communication or events, e.g. Internal Monthly News, Career Day, etc.
Requirements and skills:
- Age not over 40
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO
- Event planning experience
- Excellent in Thai and English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication and compromise skills
- Open mind and flexibility
- Able to manage team relationships
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter/ X: https://twitter.com/muSpaceTech