Sr. Finance The Company
Pixxel is a space data company, building a constellation of hyperspectral earth imaging satellites and the analytical tools to mine insights from that data. The constellation is designed to provide global coverage every 24 hours, with the aim of detecting, monitoring and predicting global phenomena.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self driven individual who is responsible for the general accounting function of the company. Your roles and responsibilities including, but not limited to will be performing month end closing activities and relevant reports. As a Senior Finance Executive, you shall be responsible for ensuring that the books are updated on a real time basis and as per relevant accounting standards.What will you do?
What skills are we looking for?
- Perform month end closing activities and assist in preparation of MIS.
- Ensuring GST, TDS and other monthly and annual compliances are filed accurately and within due dates and also performing necessary reconciliations.
- Assist in statutory and internal audits.
- Coordinating with the AD bank for regularisation of the Bill of Entry (BOE) and liaising with bankers for banking matters.
- Reconcile fixed asset register (FAR) and inventory with books.
- Assist in Secretarial Compliances.
- Initiate continuous improvement e.g. accuracy and efficiency, internal control, cost control/saving,, accounting process and procedures, management and financial analysis report, workflow, documentation of accounting record, filing etc
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities from time to time.
- Knowledge of latest accounting standards, GST and TDS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Kannada preferred)
- High level of attention to detail.
- Diligence in work and problem solving skills
- Ability to keep documents well organised.
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- Honest, hardworking and dedicated, able to follow processes and report as needed.
- Experience: 2+ years
- Education: B.Com/M.Com/PG/CA-Inter
- Location: Bangalore, this is a work from office role