We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join our D-Orbit team as a Junior General Services Administrator and In-House Travel Coordinator
, reporting to the Head of People Operations
. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of business travel for our employees, as well as providing general administrative support to the company. A varied post in a fast-paced environment, giving an opportunity to learn and contribute to many aspects of an exciting industry.Qualifications
- Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory
- Travel Agency qualifications desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Intermediate Excel user preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
across the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous customer service experience, both written and verbal, in a customer facing environment is
essential for this role.
- Articulate, clear speaking voice.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Experience of working under pressure, juggling conflicting priorities.
- Experience processing payment information and working with confidential information.