Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
The Assembly Technician will be responsible for operating and maintaining 3d printers to produce pre-production components while tightly following all safety, production, and quality processes. In addition, the role will also be responsible for evaluating and characterising the resulting components against requirements to confirm ensure the critical quality and compliance requirements are met. This will include operating an antenna measurement system in an anechoic chamber.
In addition, the role will involve building electromechanical subassemblies, assembling complex and intricate circuit boards (PCBAs) mechanical components, cable harnesses etc including testing and verifying and updating production records.
Other tasks may include, on request, reporting and data recording, subsystem assembly, operation of component, subcomponent, system, or subsystem test and validation with manual or automated measurements, mechanical/geometric characterisation against a threshold, organisation and control of production materials and cleaning and maintenance of light duty equipment and tools.
Production goals and deadlines will be in place, and shift working may (from time to time) will be required. Training will be provided.
The successful candidate will join a fast-moving and innovative team to create first-of-their-kind products.
- An ability to tightly follow instructions and production processes reliably and repeatably
- Experienced in assembly of electro-mechanical products: eg assembling PCBAs and mechanical components together, following work instructions, installing cable assemblies, building intricate assemblies
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with hand tools and test equipment and working in and around light-duty manufacturing equipment
- Attention to safety and quality requirements
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Level 3 BTEC in an engineering discipline with minimum 2 years experience
- A good knowledge of ESD and ESD prevention
- IPC-610 Level 2/3 training is advantageous
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre