Mynaric produces optical fiber for the skies and, as a pioneer in laser communications, enables extremely fast and secure wireless data transmission between satellites, aircraft, drones and the ground. The products are used by well-known international technology companies to build global communication networks. The emerging Internet over the clouds will connect the previously disconnected 3 billion people, bring the Internet of Things to the remotest corners of the earth and make international communication more secure than ever.Aufgaben
Join us as Automation Test Engineer (m/f/d) and work with us on changing the future!
What awaits you at MynaricIn Close Cooperation With Our Development Engineers, You Design, Prepare, Execute, And Document Test Systems Used Ttest Of The Various Technologies And Components Of Our Laser Terminals
- You take responsibility for automating and developing software for our test racks / setups, including controlling, and reading out instruments and our units under test.
- You support the development and maintenance of a software framework that is used to execute standardized tests in the field of electronics, mechatronics, optics, mechanical and thermal testing. These tests setups include, but are not limited to:
- Instrument-based tests for PCBs
- Highly automated test, for example for incoming and outgoing inspections
- Functional tests of electronic and other equipment
- Burn-in tests
- Hardware in the loop setups
- Hands-on preparation of these tests and their execution can be part of your tasks, as well as developing solutions for test data acquisition, processing, analysis, and interpretation.
- You participate in the test bed design and operation and ensure continued development and optimization.
- Depending on the type of test system, you are preparing and finalizing the required documents for certification, production, or knowledge conservation.
- You provide input to our industrial engineers, design engineers and the respective project teams from a testing and automation perspective and feed their input back to the testing team.
- University degree or university of applied science master's degree in a relevant discipline or relevant professional experience.
- Passion to work at the cutting edge of technology.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in software platforms and their application in testing.
- Instrument-based test equipment
- Data acquisition and measurement automation in LabVIEW (PXIe experience is a plus)
- Experience with communication buses (CAN, Ethernet, Serial, SPI, I2C)
- Analyzing the behavior of motors and actuators or similar dynamic systems
- Measurement concepts, tools and their application in practice
- Team spirit and eagerness to learn and share knowledge.
- Hands-on mindset for practical solutions and can-do-attitude.Creative solutions to complex technological problems.
Be part of the company that is changing the world!
Have you always wanted to wear your favourite space outfit to work? Then you are exactly the
right fit for us! Forget the office politics and come and work with inspiring colleagues from all
over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and
challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee
benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer so we
welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.