The primary purpose of the role is to procure goods and services based on external manufacturing production needs.
More specifically, you will:
- Promptly process requests for quotes, requisitions and purchase orders
- Develop sourcing strategy and supplier relationship management
- Drive development, review and approval of procurement and contracting arrangements
- Drive negotiation to finalize contractual arrangements or resolve contractual issues
- Monitor delivery schedule and due date PO to ensure goods arrive on time
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal team members
Who You Are And What You Have
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience working with the Turned and Machined category or similar categories
- 3-5 years of experience procuring machined components and mechanical assemblies within the aerospace or automotive manufacturing industry or similar industries
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings of sometimes-complex nature
- Comprehensive understanding of construction materials such as composite, alloy, and machined parts
- Ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High standard of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who We Are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?
Note: Due to high volume of applications, we cannot get back to all candidates. If you have not heard from us within 2-4 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful for the current openings. However, in line with our GDPR policy, we will keep your details and will let you know if/when a suitable position comes up.