Want to participate in designing our next-generation satellites? Want to see hardware designed by you flying in space and expanding humanity's reach? Well, what are you waiting for?
What is the role?
We’re looking for a Layout Designer for our next-generation satellite modules, who can design multilayer high-speed PCBs, read and understand existing electrical schematics and create complete manufacturing documentation. Be familiar with the manufacturing cycle of a PCB, from bare board to assembly, and the required industry standards. As well as provide support to our customers with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, on-the-spot testing, and validation.
What do you need?
- Engineering Degree Electronic (at least Bachelor or similar)
- Minimum 3 years of PCB Layout experience with Altium Designer
- Experience with high-density design, power/signal integrity, and low EMI design techniques
- Experience with mixed analog/digital PCB design techniques
- Experience with high-speed digital interfaces and RF communication
- Experience with power supply design techniques
- Experience with multilayer PCBs
- Knowledge of the relevant IPC and ISO standards
- PCB Layout from first revision to serial production considering EMC conformity of the design
- Good understanding of analog and digital electrical schematics
- Experience with industrial design is an advantage
- Experience with PCB/PCBA manufacturing is an advantage
- Review and understand electrical schematic designs
- Perform design reviews with other team members
- Perform layout design based on these schematic designs, complying with product requirements
- Close collaboration with other project members (system, mechanical, hardware, and firmware engineers, etc.)
- Prepare PCB/PCBA production documentation
- Support all stakeholders participating in the production phase (logistics, manufacturing, etc.)
- Fast-paced and delivery-focused culture - We work with well-defined quarterly-based objectives, that allow us to fast-track the progression of our work and improve as we go
- Tough engineering challenges & hard-core R&D - You will be able to work on unique space technology and build next-gen innovations, while mentored by world-recognized space experts
- Constant learning and progression - Own your personal growth by navigating through our career progression framework and educational programs
- Chance to join our space educational program - Meet international space experts and improve your knowledge and skillset with our hands-on educational program