Maxar is seeking an Electronic Warfare Engineer to join our Sensor Programs team.
LOCATION: Ypsilanti MI
REQUIRED: Top Secret security clearance
- Work-life balance to include flexible working opportunities and generous time off.
- Family-first benefits like adoption reimbursement, pet insurance and mental health resources.
- Educational perks such as student loan repayment, paid certifications and tuition reimbursement.
- Career growth opportunities including an internal mobility program and leadership training and development.
- Diversified healthcare and investment options including multiple medical plans, a stock purchase program and 401(k).
Maxar's products and services contribute to missions in support of national security, provide expertise used in the latest app technology, support efforts for the health and sustainability of our planet. Now is your chance to amplify your impact, working to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
Active U.S. Top Secret security clearance
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related technology fields
(4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
5+ years of relevant, professional experience
Strong programming skills (MATLAB, Python, C++, C, or similar)
Experience with signals and/or image processing, analysis, and algorithm development
Support a multi-disciplinary team in the innovation, development, and evaluation of advanced capability algorithms for signal and image processing.
Develop signal/image processing algorithms and models for Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) mitigation and Electronic Protection (EP) / Electronic Counter Counter Measures (ECCM).
Implement physics models and signal models for various Electronic Attack (EA) / Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) approaches.
Perform analyses to assess the impact of various EA / ECM / EP / ECCM approaches.
Author, design, and maintain toolsets to generate, manipulate, and evaluate system data.
Experience with integration and verification of technology, operational processing, exploitation, visualization tools, product standards, and definition.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.