We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer (Neutral Beam Confinement Project) on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism.Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries). Furthermore, upon selection, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider (further information will be provided at the interview stage).
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
- Support the design and manufacturing of the Neutral Beam Confinement Systems, such as the Neutral Beam Vessel.
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Nuclear Engineering;
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in the follow-up of the manufacturing of stainless steel components under nuclear regulation or pressure equipment directive (PED);
- Experience working with RCC (-M/-MR/-MRx) for manufacturing and material procurement is an asset;
- Experience in the follow-up of the manufacturing of welded steel components compliant with a nuclear design and manufacturing code such as RCC-MR or ASME is an asset;
- Experience in the follow-up of the manufacturing of large welded nuclear stainless steel components is an asset;
- Exposure to welding technologies of austenitic stainless steels (TIG, SAW, etc.), welding engineering, WPQRs, etc. is an asset;
- Exposure to volumetric non-destructive examination techniques such as radiographic testing (RT) and ultrasonic testing (UT) is an asset;
- Exposure to the process of procuring material (primarily, steel) for nuclear applications (according to RCC-MR requirements, or equivalent) is an asset;
- Internal Welding Engineering certification is an asset;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in EU.