We are looking for a Video Conferencing Helpdesk Operator on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join our IT Service. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism. The deadline for submitting applications is 8 June 2023.Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries). Furthermore, upon selection, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider (further information will be provided at the interview stage).
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Please be informed this positions requires full on-site support.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support (for users working on location and/or remotely);
- Evaluate, categorize, log user's requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the delivery and deployment of Video Conferencing solutions as well as maintenance and operation and replacement of existing setup ;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assist and advise the user community in the technical and functional use of the Client’s Corporate services and applications for Video Conference;
- Support inventory/asset management and reporting;
- Communicate with end-users users on call status, installations, relocations and recovery of equipment;
- Perform any other tasks deemed necessary.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
- Vocational training in Information Technology or similar subject;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a similar subject is an asset;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with providing support to IT solutions, preferably related to Video Conferencing;
- Experience with reporting on, configuring and troubleshooting of networks, local printing facilities, mobile phones and smartphones is an asset;
- Experience with 1st line networking (LAN, WiFi) is an asset;
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on either Apple or Windows systems and on mobile platforms is an asset;
- Experience in O365 is an asset;
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set with a courteous and respectful approach;
- Excellent communicator with friendly attitude and active listening skills;
- Flexible, enthusiastic and empathetic person with willingness to collaborate with others different tasks and also occasionally work outside of regular working hours to respond to operational needs;
- Logical thinking, desire to learn and continuously develop;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Good use of French is an asset;
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.