Our long-term client relationship with NASA has led to a need for a Resource Analyst
on the Human Space Flight Technical Integration (HSFTIC) contract at Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX).
Building on more than four decades of experience in providing innovative integration solutions for government and commercial space programs, Barrios offers an extensive range of engineering, software, and related technology integration services in support of the aerospace community. As a woman-owned and operated small business, we are a people-focused company that supports professional development, while working to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Barrios employees actively participate in the growth of the commercial spaceflight industry through our partnerships with companies leading commercial space development, as well as successfully supporting NASA as our primary government customer. Our long history supporting Low Earth Orbit (LEO) on the International Space Station, and now Commercial LEO, lays the groundwork for future missions to the Moon through our work on Orion, Gateway, and the Space Launch System.
The Resource Analyst
- Provide financial and workforce analysis support to the Human Space Flight Programs with primary focus on International Space Station (ISS) Resources Office in support of the HSFTIC Contract.
- Review and process contract deliverables.
- Support the implementation of ISS Program PPBE guidelines, program operating plans, and formulation of budget recommendations. Tasking may include variance assessments, trend analysis, and other analyses necessary to substantiate program budget/funding requirements.
- Process purchase requests and contract funding obligations.
- Perform budget analyses in support of special internal or external ISS inquiries.
- Provide detailed analysis of budget reports as well as develop new or non-standard reports.
- Present to Technical Lead and CAM Management.Support cost/schedule/technical meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
This position is posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate’s experience, position requirements and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- BS/BA degree in a business management field or appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university.
- BS/BA degree in a business management field or appropriate discipline an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, and present financial report and budget status to senior management.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Application Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint).
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- General knowledge of project financial management principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with budgeting processes, forecasting, and project control.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience integrating of large data sets.
- Government contracting experience and Finance/Accounting experience is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
- Post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol as outlined in our Drug Free Workplace policy.
- Applicant selected may be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Work may involve sitting for extended periods.
- May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lb.
- Must have sufficient mobility to enter areas of test facilities where necessary.
- Generally an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
- Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, fax, etc.)
- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical.
- Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements when required.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- This position may require some commuting and traveling to other installations as needed.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity; for immediate consideration, apply now!
Barrios Technology is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in several states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
Barrios Technology is an Equal Employment Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.