One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.What You'll Do
The candidate will be working with our local retailers in the designated region to drive consumer and SMB sales. A forecast will be assigned on a quarterly basis.
You will work with four other RSM's across the country who are doing the same job in their respective regions.The day-to-day
The day to day activity of an RSM includes both supporting of local retailers, receiving calls/texts/emails regarding sales activity, but will mostly consist of proactively contacting retailers and working with them to identify sales opportunities and helping them drive more volume into the business.What You'll Need
What Will Help You On The Job
- Sales experience preferably in a telecom, channel like environment.
- Internet or satellite sales experience.
- Ability to create thriving relationships with our local retailer base.
- Ability to recruit new retailers into the business.
- Microsoft and Salesforce experience - able to navigate Word, excel, outlook, as well as reporting databases that house sales data.
- Willingness to think outside the box and find new ways to help our retailers sell the Viasat product.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment as well as strong organizational skills.
- Articulate and strong communication skills.
$72,050.00 - $118,800.00 / annually
At Viasat, we consider many factors when it comes to compensation, including the scope of the position as well as your background and experience. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Additional cash or stock incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Learn more about Viasat’s comprehensive benefit offerings that are focused on your holistic health and wellness at careers.viasat.com/LifeAtViasat/Benefits.EEO statement
Viasat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, genetics, age, or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic. If you would like to request an accommodation on the basis of disability for completing this on-line application, please click here.