We are looking for a Product Manager who is specialized in AI technologies and will work for Earthlab Luxembourg (https://www.earthlab.lu/)
For this position, we only consider candidates who currently have European nationality.
What is expected from you:
- To manage technical processes and teams to ensure proper operations, maintenance, development, evolution and commercialization of ELL products.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for solution development, based on the functional roadmap and marketing packaging.
- Identifies system deficiencies and (organizes) implementation of effective solutions.
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements defined in accordance to customer requirements collected from the customer.
- Performs technology surveys in order to identify the general trends and to organize R&D activities aimed at improving the product's set of functionalities and performances.
- Report on the status of the development effort.
- Ensures technical teams are contributing to our code library.
- Ensures that the developments are properly protected (inc. Open Source topics).
- Organise and prepare products technical documentation.
- Owns the product development lifecycle being responsible for managing technical activities.
- Communicates and enforces coding standards, performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Manages technical resources within budget and schedule.
- Defines the Quality and Process guidelines in order to deliver and maintain high-quality services to our clients and inversely, identifies the 80/20 limits.
- Prepares and follows the product evolution roadmap, highlighting the investment and development needs.
- Supports the scouting of business opportunities both targeting the evolution and the exploitation of the products.
What you offer
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience of 5 to 10 years in the domain.
- Strong knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (machine & deep learning) - Computer vision, Data science, strong experience in Python,
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts for both development and integration,
- Proficient knowledge of data storage and treatment in large infrastructure (Apache Hadoop and equivalent),
- Perfect knowledge of state-of-the-art Integration concepts, Web and Mobile technologies constraints,
- Strong experience in cluster, virtualization, and containerization and data center management,
- Strong experience in the definition of ESB, ETL, and EAI concepts in standalone and distributed environments,
- Strong experience in the definition of R&D plans, including large scale institutional projects (ESA, H2020, National…)
- Good experience in GIS and Mapping solutions
- Good experience in Data agglomeration (Large scope multi-sensors flows)
- Good experience in Product Management technics (PMI…),
- Experience in the definition of Security technologies, policies and processes for critical infrastructure (industrial, financial and insurance sectors),
- Experience in the steering of heterogeneous development, engineering and support teams,
- Able to put in place management processes for development, engineering and support teams’ members,
- Experience in costs prediction and management,
- Creativity and Innovation: Define innovative comportment in order to complete the company and department competencies and knowledge by looking at the new and uncovered technologies and methodologies,
- Analytics and forensic approach: Proof the capacity of structured analysis and forensic approach in the problem scoping and solution definition,
- Reliability: Be recognized as reliable and dedicated to completing the missions and endorsing the responsibilities,
- Quality Match: Defines the procedures and the quality standard of the company and always tries to improve the quality approach of the department and the company,
- Customer orientation: The customer needs to be at the center of all activities,
- Communication: Balancing listening and talking, speaking and writing clearly and accurately, influencing others, keeping others informed
- French is an asset.
- Qualitative measurement:
- The implementation teams are following the agile methodology,
- The different sprints are correctly defined,
- The products roadmaps are executed as planned,
- The sales team is provided with the required information to ensure proper commercialization of the product,
- Quantitative measurement:
- Quality insurance processes are providing overall quality coverage of 75% minimum,
- Sprint Planning meetings are following a burning rate of 60%,
- Products and related services are provided ensuring compliance with the KPI for at least 90% of the time,
You will be working in Luxemburg https://www.earthlab.lu/, more specifically for Max-ICS http://www-max-ics.earthlab.lu/
Expected starting date: ASAP
Please note that interviews can/will be held via skype, webex or other digital platforms but might be held in person,
We look forward to receiving your application for this position!