Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Job Description
Seeking a Subcontract Administrator who will:
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain subcontract documentation throughout life of subcontract. Provide contractual direction to the subcontractor.
- Issue and manage complex various types of subcontracts throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Communicate effectively with SEAKR program team, Subcontract Manager, and management to ensure coordination.
- Four (4) + Years of work experience including, but not limited to Contracts and/or Subcontracts Management and overall business experience.
- Demonstrated ability to display good judgement and solve problems in the absence of an obvious clear path.
- Demonstrated commitment to high ethical standards regardless of the circumstance.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills that allow for successful work in a diverse environment with numerous internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated willingness to prioritize the success and goodwill of the team over one’s own self-interest.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others in an authentic, respectful and compassionate way to help the organization reach its potential both individually and as a whole.
- Knowledge of subcontract management process and strategies, supplier relationship management, and configuration and change management processes.
- The candidate must be able to perform cost analyses, price analyses, sole source justifications and other basic subcontract administration and procurement tasks.
- This position may require travel for various activities in relation to the subcontractors.
- Strong knowledge of USG FAR and DFAR requirements.
- Experience in Supporting Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) Audits
- Working Knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Strong knowledge of IFS
- Strong level of Self-Awareness and how their actions impact others.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and lead in an IPT environment.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills/multi-functional knowledge and ability to convert business unit customer requirements into executable Supply Chain strategies; Ability to develop and execute project plans within budget and schedule constraints, ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Experience effectively developing and negotiating proper Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) for a given Program.
- Experience interpreting prime contract requirements and the subsequent development of supplier flow downs
- Experience effectively negotiating large-scale Subcontract Agreements.
- Proposal experience; preferably government contract related proposals, coordinating across the PMO, IPT, FEOTB for required proposal inputs.
- Experience with all contract types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, etc.) with lengthy knowledge of when each is optimal.
- Understanding of Supply Chain process, policies, and responsibilities in proposal construction and being able spread that knowledge across the greater Proposal Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other Business-related field.
- Experience with a variety of agreements: Teaming, Bidding, and PIAs/NDAs.
- Experienced at Statement of Work development and deliverable management.
- Experience Managing Subcontractor Risks & Opportunities, Subcontractor Data Requirements Lists, and Subcontractor Schedules
- Pre-Existing US Government Security Clearance
Compensation: Base pay range is $75,000-95,000, depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous 401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.
While fully remote work is possible, preference will be given to candidates who can work part time onsite.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required