Are you passionate about human space exploration, understanding the origins of the universe, and working with a passionate and diverse team to make a difference? If you are, we need you!
We need your talent, teamwork, and energy to help us achieve great things that inspire people all over the globe. We need you to bring creative ideas and diverse backgrounds to help us envision, shape, and deliver systems that will enable the exploration of space while benefiting people here on Earth. We are excited about what we do, and we need you on our team as we take on exciting challenges for NASA’s pursuits in deep space exploration.
We have an exciting opportunity for a CCP Spacecraft Software Engineer to join our team with JETS II Teammate company, Intuitive Machines.
- System integration and interface management and coordination
- Coordinate software testing and verification
- Review software products and artifacts for completeness of design and implementation
- Software Process Assessment (including Compliance assessment) across the full development life cycle
- Complete hazard analysis reviews
- Perform other duties as required
Here's What You'll Need:
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate's experience, requirements, and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- Requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Engineering and may be expected to have a related master's degree and normally possess 10-15 years of related experience.
- Spacecraft Display & Control Systems
- Safety Critical Human-Rated Software Development
- Human Rated Mature Software Processes
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Fault Detection, Isolation and Recovery (FDIR) for Distributed Avionics Architectures
- Autonomous Systems
- Data Engineering/Data Governance
- Proficiency with team collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams, Webex, Skype, Sharepoint,
- Jira - Experience working as part of an Integrated Product Team to develop avionic systems
- Experience leading a software development project across the full development life cycle
- Experience fostering a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills and strong customer service attitude
- Spacecraft Avionics and Software Architecture
- Safety and flight critical software development
- NASA software and systems development standards (incl NPR 7150.2)
- ARINC 664, 653
- RTC DO178
- Object oriented software development
- Agile software development
- Proficiency with C/C++ coding
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python
- Software project management experience
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Intuitive Machines is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. However, due to restrictions imposed through contracts supporting the U.S. Government, some positions require