Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. With over 35 years of experience, we design and manufacture cutting-edge ground segment equipment, and provide comprehensive solutions and end-to-end services, powered by our innovative technology.
We are currently looking for Tier2 Support Engineer in Eurasia region, providing services and support for Gilat products and solutions. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to Gilat Customers for Gilat and third party products (IP Networking, Cellular, RF and Satellite communication)
- Perform software upgrades, onsite Installation, Site survey, and analysis of problems
- Lead worldwide demos related to Gilat’s products and solutions (mainly in Eurasia region)
- Perform customer visits, provide analysis reports, technical document and frontal training.
- POC for dedicated customers (weekly conference calls)
- Resolve customer service requests within SLA
- Work with CRM Systems (SalesForce)
- B.E / B. Tech - Electronics / Communication Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience, working as customer service engineer in customer environment – Must.
- Experience with remote connection (Team viewer, VPN, Etc) – Must.
- Good to fluent level of English - Must
- Working knowledge in TCP/IP networking (protocols, Wireshark) – Must.
- Ability to work during weekends and holidays – a must.
- Ability to travel within Country and Abroad – a must.
- Be familiar with VSATs and Satellite communications – a must.
- Be familiar with RF equipment and testing tools (Cable types, Connectors, Spectrum Analyzer, Power meter etc) – a must
- Be familiar with Earth station antennas (RFT, UPLC, ACU) – advantage
- Be familiar with Cisco switches and routers (Commands, configuration, routing protocols) – advantage.
- Customer-focused approach and commitment to deliver high-level customer service
- Strong ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
Moscow, Novoslobodskaya metro station district