Mission: The candidate will help Eutelsat to accelerate the execution of the Connectivity commercial strategy by designing and executing key commercial projects. In order to achieve this, she/he must bring together all the strategic elements at customer, partner, product, market or regional level.
• Commercial projects selection: Design and assess concrete projects to develop new business and revenue streams aligned with the commercial strategy guidelines.
• Commercial projects execution: Develop the selected business projects according to the validated project plan.
• Project´s impact optimization: Analyse the impact and results of engaged projects and resources, re-prioritizing and adapting the project plans when required.
• Product-Market fit: Deeply understand our customers and partners´ needs and match with our product and market strategies.
• Value proposition expansion: Explore and recommend new products, services, features, models, etc. based on customer/partners intimacy
• Fluent English is needed to interact with all our stakeholders, additional languages are welcome
• Telecommunications concepts are at the core of our projects – Telecommunications Engineering is desired
• Working with multi-disciplinary colleagues (technical, financial, sales, etc.) is part of our day to day – Around 3 years’ experience in similar company environment is required
• You might need to travel worldwide to visit customer and partners – Availability to travel is needed. Paris-based location is preferred but not mandatory.
• Teamwork, empathy and relationship-building with all stakeholders is essential – Strong social and communication skills are a must
• You should be able to design and build creative new solutions – a forward-looking mindset is required
• You must be results-oriented to manage multiple projects efficiently – project management certifications or experience is a plus.