Fleet Space Technologies is an innovative space technology company that builds solutions for companies that wish to monitor and manage assets in remote areas. Our satellite constellation in combination with state-of-the-art ground-based technologies allows customers to securely transfer data from anywhere in the world.
Our most recent technological development - 'Exosphere', provides a ground-breaking solution for mineral exploration. Exosphere removes some of the negative impacts that traditional drill hole methodology has by using our sensor based ground solution backed up by Fleet's satellite network providing our customers with near real-time data modelling of subsurface deposits.
As a business, we are ambitious, innovative, and collaborative and we put our customers first in everything that we do. We love celebrating our successes, and we have had a lot to celebrate to date. We are a diverse group of professionals who have come together for one purpose - to build spacecraft for explorers of new worlds.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Performance Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives and implementing the Rockefeller Habits at Fleet Space Technologies.
The Performance Analyst will work closely with all teams across the business to identify areas for improvement, develop and implement process changes, and track progress toward achieving key performance indicators related to operational efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
The Performance Analyst will coordinate with the functional heads in the business to collate the business’ performance data.
- Work across all areas of the business to Identify areas for process improvement and develop and implement solutions to drive operational efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, working with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements that support business goals.
- Implement the Rockefeller Habits, ensuring that key principles are embedded in our day-to-day operations and planning processes
- Work with stakeholders to define business requirements for new initiatives and projects, and develop business cases to support investment decisions.
- Conduct research and analysis to inform business decisions, including market analysis, competitive analysis, and customer insights
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators and dashboards to track progress towards business goals.
- Participate in the development of strategic plans and annual budgets, providing insights and recommendations based on data analysis and market trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement training programs and other initiatives to support the adoption of new processes and tools.
Key Skills and Experience
- 3 years + in a similar role - identifying opportunities for change in a business and evaluating suitable solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or Economics
- Expert knowledge of analytics and dashboarding platforms e.g. Geckoboard , Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Expert stakeholder management - Quickly identify who are the key stakeholders in each project and ensure they are informed at all times.
- Comfortable with owning and managing large data sets, deriving insights and driving decisions based on the insights.
- Generates reports to easily communicate business health and target improvement areas
- Comfortable working across all levels of a business.
- Experience in the dynamic environment of a start up with shifting priorities and very challenging timelines.
- Experience with the Scaling up method
- Exceptional communication skills are a must.
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.