This is a REMOTE position.Overview
Reach New Heights!
ARCTOS is a fast-growing, technology-oriented small business providing aerospace, defense, and digital solutions, with offices and work sites across the United States. We’re looking for team-oriented innovators eager to tackle interesting challenges, work on important problems, and receive great benefits and employee support.REQUIREMENT
ARCTOS is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to assume the role of IT Operations Administrator for the Company and to join the Information Technology Team. The ideal candidate is a highly technical, self-motivated, hardworking individual that is capable of communicating effectively and can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced growing corporate environment.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities, including the following:
Knowledge And Skills
- System/Network Administration:
- Manage, maintain and support Azure AD, Microsoft 365, Exchange, Intune, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and other related components.
- Manage and maintain Local Active Directory and related services.
- Ability to setup, manage, maintain and support onsite server infrastructure and storage systems.
- Create and manage virtual machines on both VMware and Hyper-V systems.
- Package and deploy applications using Intune as well as create and manage Intune policies for various devices.
- Autopilot configuration and management.
- Administer and configure Exchange Online policies and features, including email security, archiving, and compliance.
- Manage and configure SharePoint Online site collections, lists, and libraries, as well as user permissions and customization.
- Maintain and configure AD DNS for Active Directory environments.
- Work with the Jira ticketing tool to manage and resolve incidents and requests.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networking issues, including DNS, TCP/IP, and VPN connectivity.
- Assist with the support and management of existing SaaS systems, which may include various security, financial, HR and technology team systems.
- Assist with the evaluation, implementation and support of future SaaS systems as needed.
- Participate in various technology projects and implementations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends related to Azure, Intune, SharePoint and Windows Server administration.
- User Support
- End user support.
- Hardware and account provisioning.
- Hardware, software, and network troubleshooting.
- Ticket management and prioritization with timely follow up and resolution or escalation as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work on a periodic on-call rotation and respond quickly to system issues.
EDUCATIONAL, CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, and network security protocols.
- Experience using PowerShell.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Intune, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Windows Server administration.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Professional Attribute Requirements
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field; OR 3-5 years of successful equivalent experience as an Information Technology Operations/Systems Administrator or equivalent position in an organization with greater than 200 IT end-points and associated workplace software systems.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in related Information Technology field.
- Required: Possess, or be able to obtain, a Secret security clearance or higher.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Action and result oriented.
- Team player who is comfortable working with other professionals
- Primary work environment is a standard office setting.
ARCTOS and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Some travel is anticipated and will be performed will be under the guidelines of Federal Travel Regulations and/or Joint Travel Regulations.