Start Date: As soon as posible
Location: Gilching, Germany
Working hours: full time, 40h/week
Submission deadline: 31.05.2023
Requirement: EU citizenship
To support our Service Team for the Galileo Mission, we are currently seeking to employ a motivated and enthusiastic Software Licensing Expert, to manage the license information from the Galielo infrastructure provider.
In line with security requirements, the candidate has to hold an European citizenship. Evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Collect license information and related documentation from the Galileo infrastructure provider
- Maintain the data relevant for the license monitoring in the frame of a software preventive maintenance plan
- Coordinate with the centralised Galileo Integrated Logistic Support Desk the in-time upload/update of underlying master data into the centralised IT tools
- Maintain the license budget files at customer level (i.e. what licenses are available, how many used, where installed etc.) supported by centralised tools
- Identify potential risks and shortcomings related to the license file deployments and needed follow-up tasks to avoid any problems due to unavailable licenses
- Manage and follow-up escalations to subcontractors related to overdue preventive maintenance tasks
- Identify, trigger and support necessary license procurement needs and maintaining status information in centralised tools
- Ensure correct recording and reporting of license maintenance tasks and status
- Support the preparation and maintenance of configuration status data of the deployed hardware / software infrastructure in centralised tools
- Support the processing of configuration changes and participate in configuration control meetings
- Quality checks on configuration / asset data maintained in centralised tools (HW, SW, Licenses etc.)
- Provide status reports via centralised tools (i.e. monthly/ quarterly reporting inputs)
- Support the conduction of configuration management audits and verifications
- University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Experience in in procurement and maintenance of software licenses for big projects with Configuration Management tools
- Specialist in understanding of license terms and conditions
- Fluent in English and German
LSE Space is your partner is space! Our company was established in 1990 and is a subsidiary of the Swedish Space Corporation (SSC) in the section of Engineering Services. We employ more than 170 engineers and scientists from all over the world who provide a wide range of space engineering services to the international space market. Our core areas of expertise include Spacecraft and Ground Operations in the fields of Earth observation missions, interplanetary probes, manned space, navigation constellations and commercial telecommunications missions. We also develop software for the space industry. LSE Space is ISO-9001-certified and thus stands for high quality and structured processes. As we are a highly international company the company language is English.
Finding solutions for everyone and keeping a high quality at the same time is very important to us. We have a strong commitment to our CORE values: Customer orientation, One company, Responsibility, Excellence. In particular this means we always put our customers’ needs at the forefront of everything we do. We aspire to a high level of customer satisfaction. Our policy, as a fair and loyal partner, is to focus on our customers’ goals and generate innovative solutions tailored to the project. The overview of significant case histories and the large number of missions our staff has supported demonstrate the depth of knowledge and dependability that our customers expect from us.
Collaboration is the key to our success – one for all and all for one. We make it happen – for our customers AND our employees. Only with a high employee well-being our success is possible. We are reliable and result-oriented all the way and we always strive to deliver better than expected. Our quality policy is implemented in every single work process, both external and internal. This approach is essential for the benefits of both our clients and teams. As a result, we are able to preserve a spirit of trust and fairness between customers, partners and employees. Good and respectful human relationships are a cornerstone and quality of our identity.
- International and innovative environment
- Fascinating missions and projects
- Permanent employment contract
- Open door policy
- ISO 9001-certified workplace
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Deferred compensation scheme
- Relocation support
- 30 days paid vacation
- Company doctor
- Gym program
- Bike lease program
- Educational training program
- Company events
HR and Recruiting Team
Friedrichshafener Str. 2
Tel.: +49(0) 8105 777 404 42
Visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn!