Be more than just an employee number! Join Terran Orbital, the leader in innovation, manufacturing and operations in the small satellite industry. We are a pioneer in the miniaturization of space technologies and the delivery of responsive space solutions. We are a unique, fast growing, and trusted team focused on quickly and economically designing, building, launching, and operating state-of-the-art satellites for advanced mission constellations.
Terran Orbital Corporation is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiting Sourcer with a passion for sourcing and recruitment operations, such as coordinating interviews with management/executive team members, along with system administration and reviewing ATS analytics (KPI's).
The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated individual with great networking skills, ability to attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition. The Technical Recruiting Sourcer will be responsible for generating a pipeline of top talent to our internal recruitment team. You will also work on a variety of roles along with the teams you support.
- Meet with technical recruiters to discuss requisitions, and hiring strategy
- Collaborate with recruiters to execute on creative sourcing
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to build a talented diverse candidate pool in support of the company’s strategic imperatives
- Coordinate interviews when needed with hiring teams
- Develop prospects into candidates - engage, sustain relationships, screen and share prospective talent
- Develop and maintain relationships with tech talent, in support of both active requisition needs as well as ongoing pipeline development against one or more functional technical profiles
- Ensure a positive candidate experience
- Locate qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone, email, or in person
- Demonstrated expert level Internet search and research skills.
- Capable of managing change and handle deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be able to work well in diverse teams
- Promote the Terran Orbital Corporation Talent Brand and proactively source candidates from social media, social networking sites, job boards, universities, industry shows, and career fairs, etc., leveraging the most relevant and creative tools to source and recruit top talent
- Assist with the Terran Orbital campus recruiting initiative
- Assist with career fairs
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of technical sourcing
- Experience with sourcing technical talent across various engineering disciplines (Systems, Software, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace etc.)
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Social Media platforms, and similar candidate outreach tools
- Talent Mapping & Talent Data experience
- Energy and passion to invent and create new solutions, challenge the status quo and drive positive change
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills, with an ability to utilize applicant tracking systems
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
Your actual level and base salary will be determined case-by-case and may vary based on the job-related qualification, knowledge, skills, education, and experience. In addition to base salary, we offer equity for each employee, 100% covered medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) match, unlimited flex time off, covered life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referrals, and lots of swag!
About Terran Orbital
Terran Orbital is a leading manufacturer of satellite products primarily serving the aerospace and defense industries. Terran Orbital provides end-to-end satellite solutions by combining satellite design, production, launch planning, mission operations, and on-orbit support to meet the needs of the most demanding military, civil, and commercial customers. Learn more at www.terranorbital.com
An employee must meet the physical demands described to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. In performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to sit or stand for long durations of time, in addition to bending, reaching, and walking. This would require the ability to lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. This position is generally sedentary, with substantial computer usage.
The job operates in a professional office environment but in a manufacturing company. This job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and scanners.
To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. In addition, please note that this position may require a current United States National Security clearance or eligibility for such a clearance.
Terran Orbital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].