One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.What You'll Do
You will be a member of a product team where you’ll help design, write and deliver software that creates our CICD infrastructure, including developing pipelines, test automation, and deployment software and management that will serve as the backbone for the Next-Generation Mobility products team for years to come.The day-to-day
What You'll Need
- Create and enhance CICD pipelines.
- Test case development and automation.
- General tool development to assist SW engineers.
- Optimize current processes and testing approaches.
- Debug and fix pipeline failures run across different environments.
- Optimize and develop code deployment strategy.
- Collaborates with the other product teams and staff to assist with technical analysis and problem resolution on system issues.
What Will Help You On The Job
- 2+ years of experience in writing software in one or more languages: C/C++ and/or Python.
- 2+ years in automation testing, software development, system administration, DevOps, or a combination of these roles.
- Experience developing/maintaining CI pipeline using tools such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Experience in planning test cases to ensure full test coverage.
- Experience maintaining system level test plans, test procedures, and test automation tools.
- Experience developing comprehensive tests to verify application functionality.
$114,800.00 - $192,150.00 / annually
At Viasat, we consider many factors when it comes to compensation, including the scope of the position as well as your background and experience. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Additional cash or stock incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Learn more about Viasat’s comprehensive benefit offerings that are focused on your holistic health and wellness at careers.viasat.com/LifeAtViasat/Benefits.EEO statement
Viasat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, genetics, age, or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic. If you would like to request an accommodation on the basis of disability for completing this on-line application, please click here.