Middleburg Heights, OHDescription
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious Business Development Coordinator to support the growth of the company’s business development function.Responsibilities
- Take part in administrative activities related to Business Development and Marketing
- Create and manage day-to-day posting, editing, and optimization of content on multiple social media platforms
- Maintain and update content on company website
- Participate in the preparation and submission activity in response to Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Communicate and collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to gather RFP requirements
- Review bid proposal materials to ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably within a STEM discipline
- Experience writing, editing, and managing content on multiple social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills
- Familiar with MS Office
- Experience in working with government contractors
ZIN Technologies, Inc., a Voyager Space company, is a federal contractor and an award-winning AS-9100 registered small business headquartered in Northeast Ohio. Established in 1957, ZIN is a leader in providing advanced engineering services and product development solutions for NASA, DoD, and private industry.
ZIN provides full lifecycle development of aerospace systems including design, development, engineering, integration, test, evaluation, orbital operations, systems modeling, simulation, verification, and validation. The flight hardware lifecycle spans concept definition, design, development, fabrication, verification, integration, launch, operations, and data processing.
We offer expertise in multi-discipline engineering, system and product development, production, and research and technology development. ZIN'S engineering capabilities include systems, mechanical, electrical, fluids, propulsion, structural, thermal, integration and test.
ZIN has a strong heritage in the areas of Space Operations including payload operations, space communications, navigation, and network reconfigurable testbed. ZIN supports exploration systems (ORION, SLS, ISS, commercial vehicles) and space technologies (advanced communications, power, propulsion, cryogenics).
Our award-winning 200+ person organization consists of scientists, engineers, designers, and technicians. ZIN employs an integrated performance-based management approach, providing experienced people, proven processes and tools and exceptional cost, schedule, and technical performance while identifying and managing program and project risks.Offering Unsurpassed Product, Process And Service
Company Benefits And Programs
- Prime contractor
- Product manufacturer
- Value-added service provider
In addition to competitive salaries, ZIN offers excellent benefits to our associates, including medical, vision, and dental insurance; short- and long-term disability; life insurance; paid leave and paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan (immediate vesting); education and training reimbursement; professional development opportunities; employee assistance program; flexible spending plans; credit union membership; and direct deposit.
As a federal contractor, ZIN Technologies strives to comply with all applicable customer, federal, state, and local requirements, up to, and including, COVID-19 vaccine regulations. ZIN Technologies may require its employees to obtain full COVID-19 vaccination, provide proof of vaccination status as a condition of employment, provide documentation to substantiate a valid exemption, as defined by law, and/or comply with all safety protocols related to COVID testing, mask wearing, and physical distancing while in covered contractor workplaces.ZIN-Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer