X-Bow Systems is expanding and looking to fill a new position for a Aerospace Deputy Program Manager.
As an employee at X-Bow, you will be given the opportunity to participate in a range of diverse activities to apply X-Bow's unique technologies, as well as the flexibility to focus on areas that will further your individual professional interests and career path. In this position, you will serve a critical role in helping us execute advanced technology projects and conduct space launch programs for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies. We are seeking an experienced Aerospace Team Manager to join our start-up team located in Edwards AFB. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace, with a proven track record of managing teams and overseeing day-to-day activities. The candidate should be enthusiastic, flexible, forward-leaning, and able to interface well with customers.
- Manage a team of engineers and technical staff to ensure timely and quality delivery of projects
- Oversee day-to-day activities, including planning, organizing, and directing resources to meet project objectives
- Develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and procurement plans
- Interface with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve issues
- Ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements
- Continuously assess and improve team performance and processes
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the aerospace industry is desired
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science is desired, but non-technical candidates with relevant experience will also be considered
- Proven experience in managing teams and day-to-day activities
- Experience with project scheduling, budgeting, and procurement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with customers
- Enthusiastic about start-up life, flexible, forward-leaning
If you are an exceptional candidate with less than 5 years of experience, we encourage you to apply as well. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health benefits and a 401k plan.
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. (pronounced "Crossbow") is a U.S. defense technology and rocket propulsion company that has developed an innovative, low-cost method to manufacture solid rocket motors. Our propulsion technology, space launch, and modular boost platforms make us a unique and highly desirable aerospace supplier to the defense and national security industries.
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is based on merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro