We are seeking Project Manager to lead a major organizational transformation effort for a federal public health agency’s human capital operations. The transition from headquarters-supported operations to an independent, in-house capability will be a multi-phased process that requires consistent project management, change management, stakeholder engagement, and communications support. Will engage directly with client leadership to confirm goals and objectives, identify major milestones, and establish timelines for transitioning service delivery of key functional areas. They will also collectively define reporting mechanisms, procedures, processes, and tools to support the PMO.
The Project Manager will lead all related efforts in support of the client, including communications to report progress to key stakeholders such as HHS and OMB, and regularly update project management tools/trackers to ensure the client is meeting its milestones. The Project Manager will work closely with client leadership to design the change management plan contents (e.g., current and future state analysis, communications plan, training plan) and seek approval before incorporating the execution of the plan into our PMO function.Responsibilities
- Project Management support for the Office of Human Capital (OHC) to assist with the development of a strategic plan to transition client support away from the HHS Staffing, Recruitment & Operations Center (SROC) to an independent in-house capability.
- Support the establishment of a Program Management Office (PMO) to guide the transition from SROC.
- Responsible for tracking milestones, development of strategic communications, development of required congressional and agency reporting, development of change management plan and providing change management support.
- Support interagency work between the client and the Department’s Staffing, Recruitment and Operations Center (SROC).
- Support the management of communications between ASPR, SROC and other stakeholders (including the Service and Supply Fund Board).
- Responsible for the development of briefing materials for ASPR senior leadership and supporting the federal lead in convening status update meetings.
- Coordinate the efforts for the contractor support team on this task order