You will be responsible for:
- Plan, structure, manage and control our financial resources.
- Develop and implement a financial strategy focused on resource allocation and ROI maximization while meeting the company schedule.
- Lead and work on strategic financial and business projects, being a clear benchmark for financial modeling and control.
- Lead the budget planning procedure and manage the financial plan and budget (annual, quarterly and monthly) ensuring the perfect connection between finance and industrial objectives in the different business units.
- Ensures efficient use of investments by deploying associated management and control processes.
- Develop analytical frameworks and reports to support decision-making cycles related to the financial performance of the business (Unit Economics and P&L approach).
- Structure, manage and control the daily activities of the department and ensure perfect coordination with the disciplines of financial operations.
- Support and work with the legal and administration departments to guarantee compliance with financial, legal and corporate regulations.
- Develop and evolve financial governance by reporting periodic results to the board.
- Inform and lead the implementation of potential improvements in the business according to its objectives.
- Define priorities and projects to ensure the achievement of the company's strategy.
- Structure methods of analysis and recommendations of the market where the company operates in collaboration with Business Development.
- Identify and propose both organic and inorganic growth objectives (M&A)
- in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- and/or MBA in Business Administration or similar.
- least 5 years of experience in Audit - Big Four and 2 years in an industrial company in the area of finance and/or project management or strategic consulting such as BCG or McKinsey.
- and analytical budgetary control
- controls and processes
- analysis, financial modeling, business intelligence
- Analytical capacity
- Results oriented
- Workload capacity
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of international taxation and transfer pricing.
- Experience in management of subsidiaries and multi-company accounting consolidation.
- Planning and cost control for industrial companies.
- Power BI
- Location: Elche
- Position: Fulltime
- Travel: Eventually Europe/America
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.