OQ TECHNOLOGY is the world’s first global satellite 5G IoT operator providing uninterrupted cellular coverage for your assets and machines anywhere on the planet.
With our groundbreaking satellite 5G constellation, OQ Technology is a global leader in the domain of IoT communication connectivity and associated services. We are a venture capital backed company with a successful track record of satellite launches and the first company in the world to disrupt the telecommunication industry by merging cellular 5G with satellites.
Our technology will have massive implications to the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Industry 4.0, and Transport segments, particularly for the management and tracking of assets in remote and rural areas and extending 5G coverage through non-terrestrial networks.
We are looking to on-board a talented Embedded Software Engineer in Luxembourg.
- Participate in the development of the spacecraft payload embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Participate in the development of the user terminal embedded software/firmware and its integration.
- Development of electronics and embedded software on Software Defined Radio platform.
- Embedded test software specification.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in embedded SW engineering
- Proven knowledge in C/C++ embedded programming.
- Experience in assembly and low level programming.
- Experience with microcontrollers, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, USB.
- Good understanding of electronics (Digital, Analog, RF).
- Practical experience with laboratory test equipment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- M.Sc or Ph.D student in Electronics or Computer engineering or related fields.
- Experience with ARM Cortex-A, Cortex-M architecture.
- Knowledge of the Xilinx software suite.
- Experience in VHDL.
- Experience with Linux on embedded systems.
- Self-starter who works with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to adapt to change in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
You will have the best experience of your life with our team! We are a dynamic and adventurous company working on historic mission and we will offer you:
- Attractive financial package with bonus plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Flexible working place and hours
- Pension and health and accident insurance
- Food and shopping vouchers
- The opportunity to travel globally and meet our customers & partners and work from any of our global offices in Europe, Africa, and Middle East
- Training and development opportunities
- Leadership skills and independent decision making
- Flat hierarchy
- Visa sponsorship
- Friendly and healthy working environment
- Access to latest hi-tech facilities and tools
- Paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Paid relocation leave
If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English and the earliest date of joining possible.