Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. With over 35 years of experience, we design and manufacture cutting-edge ground segment equipment, and provide comprehensive solutions and end-to-end services, powered by our innovative technology.
If you join Gilat you will be part of a global expanding company, growing to exciting new areas while using cutting edge technology in the satellite industry and has tier one customers over the globe. As a senior project manager, reporting to Gilat’s Head of Delivery, you will have a key role in a strategic project with a key account in the international defense sector. In this project Gilat will jointly develop advanced military-grade satellite ground segment solutions and will support an international partner in developing independent capabilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead & manage a strategic project in a key account in the defense sector
- Be the focal point of Gilat in front of the customer for the successful execution of the project
- Orchestrate all internal project activities, ensuring full internal coordination & successful delivery of all Gilat commitments in the project
- Manage project P&L for on-time and on-budget delivery
- Proven experience in managing complex, joint projects in the defense sector for customers outside of Israel
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiations skills
- Works well in a matrix environment
- Highly motivated and independent
- Very good English
- Technical background, preferably in communications technology
- Experience in working with Israel MoD/SIBAT – an advantage