Astranis is connecting the four billion people in the world who do not currently have access to the internet. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost spacecraft to bring the world online.
We are well-funded by some of the best investors in the business and have raised over $400 million to date. We have a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing technology. And we have a fun and collaborative work environment where you will learn a lot and make a huge impact no matter where you are in your career. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our team has to say about working at Astranis.
Our team is growing fast. Apply now!Technical Sourcer
As Technical Sourcer at Astranis, you will be a specialized recruiter that excels in the research, identification, and engagement of high-quality talent. You will partner with recruiters to develop scalable strategies and experiment with new techniques to reach diverse talent.
This role requires 3 days onsite in SF.Role:
- Design a sourcing top-of-funnel strategy that is scalable
- Research, test, and execute outreach campaigns to identify appropriate talent pools
- Effectively build a consistent pipeline to support critical hiring needs
- Leverage data to optimize strategies to ensure sustainability and quality of sourced talent
- Evaluate and implement new tools to increase the effectiveness of our engagement strategies
- Maintain a network to have an ‘ear to the ground’
- Collect market intelligence to increase Astranis's recruitment competitiveness
- Proactively build a diverse talent pool
- 3-6 years of technical sourcing
- A results-oriented sourcer that understands how to scale a quality vs. quantity strategy
- Self-driven and problem solving individual
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
- Boolean mastery; Google X-ray Guru
- Active listener
- Team oriented and enables others
- Always curious and open minded
- Strong desire to learn, grow, and challenge themselves
What we offer:
- Diversity sourcing
- Experience sourcing hardware engineers
- Built a sourcing practice
- Startup experience
Base pay is a single component of Astranis' total rewards package, which may also include equity in the form of incentive stock options, performance bonuses, high quality company-subsidized healthcare, disability and life insurance benefits, flexible PTO, 401(K) retirement, and free on-site catered meals.
Astranis pay ranges are infomed and defined through professional-grade salary surveys and compensation data sources. The actual base salary offered to a successful candidate will additionally be influenced by a variety of factors including experience, credentials & certifications, educational attainment, skill level requirements, and the level and scope of the position.
All our positions offer a compensation package that includes equity, robust benefits, and bonuses.
$95,000—$130,000 USDU.S. Citizenship, Lawful Permanent Residency, Or Refugee/Asylee Status Required
(To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or other protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3))
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the world and everyone in it, regardless of gender, race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
All employees of Astranis are required to be vaccinated by the start of their employment. Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.