Due to expansion of business, we are seeking to recruit a technician with experience in integration, validation test of mechanical and vacuum enclosures used for cryogenics.
Our premises are in South East of Toulouse, France.
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer (COO), your main role will be to take over existing activities
Participation in the development and production of cryogenic radio-frequency receiver systems involving:
- Integration and test of vacuum/cryogenics RF receivers, including prototypes and production units: Mechanical, thermal and vacuum integration, execution of test according to plans and procedures, with production of tests documentation including reports.
Supporting the execution of services related to cryogenics and vacuum systems.
- Providing technical support to the maintenance and repair team.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant professional work experience in vacuum systems integration and testing.
- Experience with cryogenics is a plus but not mandatory
- Strong understanding of vacuum related technical issues (contamination, outgassing…)