One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.What You'll Do
As an International Regulatory Specialist
, you will be responsible for supporting various business area projects. You will determine best strategies needed to achieve multiple goals of the projects and prioritize effectively those goals to meet company needs. You will work with Program Managers, Project Engineers, and Business Leaders across Viasat, Ground Systems, , Mobility, and Internet Network Community, to name a few. This is the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career path in International Regulatory, also known as Homologation.The day-to-day
What You'll Need
- The qualified candidate will be a self-starter, eager to learn, research, and investigate options to resolve complex situations. Minimal experience in International Regulatory is acceptable, will train.
- Work closely with Global Market Access entities (aka Notified Body/Approved Body Regulatory Labs) to complete required regulatory certification for Viasat products and third-party supplier products.
- As a team member, you will assist in documenting and maintaining international and safety regulation changes when released.
- Maintain product international certifications (new and renewals) on new and legacy products by updating established data-bases.
- Generate and monitor projects with internal communication tools which covers required tasks, schedules, and other project activities.
- Conduct meetings to deliver project status to shareholders and team members.
- BS degree and/or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work across multiple business areas to tight deadlines
- Experience running multiple projects.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills are a critical key element.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to interact with international partners.
- Problem-solver – Critical thinker
- US Citizenship is required.
- Travel up to 10% is required.
- May be required to be on-site for product assessment at Duluth or Carlsbad facilities.
- Flexible schedule to attend in various time zones.
What Will Help You On The Job
- Experience dealing with international entities.
- Familiarity in Oracle and Agile PLM desired. Proficient in MS Office, some working knowledge of Jira, SharePoint, Confluence applications.
- This team is responsible for securing certifications on Viasat products and programs released in other countires. As the three Viasat satelittes launch, our entry into the global markets are essential to the company. This is an exciting and rewarding time to be part of this team.
$84,150.00 - $138,750.00 / annually
At Viasat, we consider many factors when it comes to compensation, including the scope of the position as well as your background and experience. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Additional cash or stock incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Learn more about Viasat’s comprehensive benefit offerings that are focused on your holistic health and wellness at careers.viasat.com/LifeAtViasat/Benefits.EEO statement
Viasat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, genetics, age, or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic. If you would like to request an accommodation on the basis of disability for completing this on-line application, please click here.