Telespazio Belgium can count on almost 40 years of experience in the field of Space Operations Service & Engineering activities.
We provide a significant contribution to the most major Space programs of the European Space Agency. Our core business is to work on the ground to build bridges into space, contributing to the success of ambitious missions.
The European Space Agency is our biggest client and we provide highly qualified employees to many sites of ESA but mainly for ESTEC in the Netherlands, and we provide a permanent contract with great benefits, a good salary, a relocation package along with genuine support to our employees.
On behalf of the European Space Agency, we are looking for a highly skilled Management System Support Engineer to work in ESTEC, in the Netherlands.
What is expected from you:
This position concerns support related to the development, implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Directorates ISO 9001 Management System, in specific in the Estates and Facilities Management Department (HIF-E) of the Directorate of Internal Services (D/HIF).
The concerned tasks include:
- Define and document the organisation’s processes and update the existing processes,
- Monitor the status of the audit findings and make sure corrective actions are put in place,
- Support the preparation of the QMS Management review
- Lead the non-conformance review boards in the Facility Management domain: analyse the non-conformances, review the corrective/preventive actions,
- Analyse the complaints in the Facility Management domain and issue complaint reports to the customers,
- Support the user surveys implementation, the analysis and monitor the improvement plans,
- Support risks assessments
- Provide quality assurance support to projects and services,
- Train the HIF-E Staff to the Quality Management System and maintain the training material,
- Prepare and conduct internal and 2nd party quality audits in the Corporate Directorates area.
What you offer
- Master degree or equivalent qualification in engineering,
- Minimum of 5 year experience in the Quality Management System and Quality assurance,
- Experience in Facility Management domain and 2nd party audits in the domain,
- Experience leading quality audits, in particular with regards to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 standards and other international standards,
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- 30 days of paid annual leave, plus the days ESTEC is closed including public holidays (~12 days) based on a 40-hour working week;
- Hybrid working scheme (3 days in the office and 2 days remote)
- Flexible working hours; you are in charge of your own agenda respecting core working hours
- Fully paid collective extensive health insurance scheme;
- A good pension scheme with no personal contribution;
- A career development (Coursera membership + training budget);
- Travel allowance;
- Extensive relocation package
You will be working within ESTEC, the European Space Agency’s offices in the Netherlands as a contractor for Telespazio Belgium. We don’t expect the employees to be on-site full time however you will still have to relocate to the Netherlands for this position.
Check out the ESTEC site here: esa.int/About_Us/ESTEC
Deadline to apply: 15/06/2023
Expected starting date: To be defined with ESA after a recruitment process of about 3 months
Please note that interviews can/will be held via skype, webex or other digital platforms but might be held in person, on site in ESTEC.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position!