Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Job Description
Candidates must be competent with analog low frequency circuit analysis techniques. Digital design experience is a plus. Candidate should have the ability to analyze switching and linear regulator power supply circuits along with their supervisory circuits. Analysis of A/D and D/A circuits with high frequency filter analysis is required. Experience with Pspice and MathCad software is required. Candidate must be able to write technical reports and document analyses. Candidate must be able to assist with validation of the analyses results in the lab. Knowledge of aerospace business and operations is a plus. Candidate must be able to work independently in the identification and coordination of analysis for programs and be able to organize and prioritize tasks and work on more than one task at a time.Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of applicable experience are required.
- Knowledge of a variety of software systems including Word, E-mail, Excel, Pspice, Mathcad
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Ability to effectively analyze situations and recommend improvements.
- Ability to work independently in the identification and coordination of programs.
- Ability to prepare and maintain records and reports.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish good rapport with members of management and other employees.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work on more than one task at a time.
- Ability to operate the equipment listed below.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to proofread a variety of documents and to pay attention to detail.
Compensation: Base pay range is $80,000-$160,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous 401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required