Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Job Description
Seeking a Systems Engineer who will work closely with SEAKR System Architects, the program team, and the customer to help define system architectures and appropriate levels of requirements.
- The candidate will also work closely with Hardware and Software Engineers to ensure module, FPGA, and software designs meet customer requirements.
- The Systems Engineer will work with the customer to ensure that both SEAKR and customer requirements are clear, consistent, correct, and complete, and perform system trades to help optimize design solutions.
- Full life-cycle program support, from kick-off to Flight Test.
- Define Con-Ops and system behavior in coordination with customer and program team.
- The Systems Engineer must have experience in the Aerospace industry performing requirements management including requirements creation, tracking, flow-down, coverage, verification, tracking, compliance matrices, etc.
- A background in detailed hardware or software design, a familiarity with management of requirements and change orders, and the ability to efficiently adapt to changing customer requirements is preferred.
- Ability to effectively analyze situations and recommend improvements.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide leadership and support to less experienced engineers on a program team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus.
- Experience with digital and/or RF electronics design, schematic capture, FPGA design, embedded system design, single board computers, or embedded software design is desired.
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering majors are preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience.
Compensation: Base pay range is $120,000-$160,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous 401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required