Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Job Description
Seeking a mechanical engineer who has knowledge of electronics packaging design to lead in designing aerospace electronics systems. Applicant will be responsible for the mechanical design of SEAKR’s electronics systems, including thermal management and mechanical structures. Experience with Solidworks is desired. Knowledge of printed circuit board design and electronics manufacturing is a required. Clear written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidate shall have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.Qualifications
- Packaging engineer will work closely with other engineering disciplines at SEAKR, including electrical engineering, manufacturing, and PCB layout engineers.
- Must have demonstrated electronics packaging experience in aerospace or other high reliability application (medical, military, etc).
- Must be familiar with ANSI/ASME GD&T drafting requirements
- Solidworks desired but not necessary
- Knowledge of environmental testing (thermal, thermal vacuum, random vibration) desired but not necessary.
- Knowledge of analysis techniques (thermal analysis, solder joint fatigue, dynamics) desired but not necessary
- Familiarity with Printed Circuit Board design required
- MRB involvement desired but not required
Compensation: Base pay range is $85,000-115,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous 401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required