BryceTech has partnered with technology and R&D clients to deliver mission and business success since 2017. Bryce combines core competencies in analytics and engineering with domain expertise. Our teams help government agencies, Fortune 500 firms, and investors manage complex programs, develop IT tools, and forecast critical outcomes. We offer clients proprietary, research-based models that enable evidence-based decision-making. Bryce cultivates a culture of engagement and partnership with our clients. BryceTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
BryceTech is seeking an experienced Operations Support Officer to join our team and support our Federal Government Customer. The Operations Support Officer will provide support to the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), HHS-Coordination Operations and Response Element (H-CORE) Support Services. The successful candidate will work as a member of the H-CORE support team providing day-to-day support for a government Policy and Program office. Ideal candidates will have experience providing communications and technical support for government initiatives.
The Operations Support Officer is responsible for planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
The Operations Support Officer will have experience working with Senior Leadership and Federal/Civilian Agencies and or Military Services. The position will report to the Public Health Division Manager.
- Provide operational support pertaining to the procurement and management of strategic stocks and emergency dispatch of goods, supplies and equipment for emergency preparedness and response, including coordinating the consolidation of specifications, resource requirements, monitoring orders, and other related activities.
- Collaborate in the development and maintenance of reports, dashboards, and databases on the status of orders, inventories, and needs for emergency preparedness and response.
- Support the identification, mapping, and monitoring of potential donors and strategic partners to provide estimates on resource needs for emergency preparations and related operations.
- Provides critical, advanced administrative work in support of program management with the goal of ensuring the seamless delivery of services.
- Ability to problem solve pro-actively and exercise good judgment and initiative that is in sync with the views and objectives of the program’s leadership and mission.
- Ensuring early identification of issues, determine potential resolutions, obtain the appropriate resources, communicate status, track, and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Prior Government Service experience with Federal, DoD and/or Civilian Agencies' Public Health markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management experience working on high level projects, executing multiple tasks and working closely with customers.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a team-based environment working cross-departmentally to complete projects as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, initiative and follow-through, and flexibility and responsiveness to changing requirements and conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and reason strategically.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- A collaborative and engaging nature.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work to deadlines are essential.
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize needs in a variety of situations where immediate decisions may be necessary.
- Excellent computer skills with competence in Word, Excel, and Outlook necessary.
BryceTech offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, a comprehensive health plan including dental and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match, and an educational reimbursement program.