Reach New Heights!
ARCTOS is a fast-growing, technology-oriented small business providing aerospace, defense, and digital solutions, with offices and work sites across the United States. We’re looking for team-oriented innovators eager to tackle interesting challenges, work on important problems, and receive great benefits and employee support.REQUIREMENT
Working with graphic designer to design, develop and maintain content across multiple conference websites. Implement responsive website development and optimize output to function across various devices and platforms.
Knowledge And Skills
- Design visually appealing, hand-coded marketing emails, functional on all devices and email clients.
- Social media upkeep and postings (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- On-site conference support in many aspects (Shipping, prep, IT set-up, speaker support, registration, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director.
Building website layout/user interface by using responsive HTML/CSS practices
EDUCATIONAL, CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION
- Writing clean, efficient, and scalable code
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues
- Ensuring cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Working knowledge in professional software applications to include Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must possess a keen eye for design and layout and remain current with emerging web technologies and design trends.
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks, and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organization, time management, collaboration, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-3 years of experience
- U.S. citizenship
- Primary work environment is a standard office setting.
ARCTOS and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Occasional weekend work and travel will be required in support of hosted conferences throughout the year to be performed under the guidelines of Federal Travel Regulations and/or Joint Travel Regulations.