Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: GILT, TASE: GILT) is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications.
With 30 years of experience, we design and manufacture cutting-edge ground segment equipment, and provide comprehensive solutions and end-to-end services, powered by our innovative technology.
We are looking for exceptional embedded software engineers to develop cutting-edge technologies for Gilat’s next-generation products and services.
As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to make a major impact on the way Gilat develops, tests, and manufactures its products. Our company philosophy fosters product
innovation, rapid product iterations, and a liberating amount of autonomy.
An exciting career journey awaits you at Gilat.
Forget silos and glass ceilings. If you’ve got the talent and ambition, we’ll give you the chance to take your career out of space.YOUR ROLE
Desired Skills & Experience
- Be a part of global software projects, and develop embedded software solutions for our next-generation networking technology.
- Lead and participate in the software development lifecycle.
- Take responsibility for developing algorithms to control other ecosystem elements like antennas and other communication equipment located on airplanes and ships.
- Help make our vision a reality: Be a part of the development of future products – challenging and complex embedded systems.
- Work with a global team of talented and experienced engineers.
- Experience with C programming
- Experience with Linux operation systems
- 5-10 years of experience with embedded system
- Familiar with sockets programming
- Experience with Networking – a big advantage
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science\Electrical Engineering
- Good English
- Team player
- Experience as team leader – an advantage