Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications.
With over 35 years of experience, we design and manufacture cutting-edge ground segment equipment,
and provide comprehensive solutions and end-to-end services, powered by our innovative technology.
We are looking for a thoughtful and proactive personal assistant for our R&D SVP.
In this position you will work closely with the SVP, supporting all administration issues in the division.
We are looking for a can-do attitude, readiness to work in a fast-paced environment; agility, and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.What You Will Do
- Provide administrative support and ensure organized, efficient operations
- Manage and maintain a heavy, active, and complex calendar, and respond to copious meeting requests that require frequent re-prioritization.
- Planning and organizing meetings by taking responsibility for assembling the agenda, location, meeting technology based on participant needs, and all other meeting logistics.
- Tracking payments to suppliers.
- Handling and Managing work flights, Reimbursement of expenses for employees and day to day administrative needs in the division.
- Confidentiality - you will deal professionally with sensitive and confidential matters and materials.
- BA degree - Advantage
- High level of English (speak, read, and write) – A must.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Full-time job, willing to work at unordinary hours. At times.
- Organized and precise.
- Discreet and confidential.
- Problem-solving skills.