MAKE A MOVE, MAKE AN IMPACT.
Benefits That Make An Impact
- i. solutions was founded over 25 years ago with a mission to MAKE AN IMPACT by exceeding expectations. A move to our team means using your passion and ingenuity to MAKE AN IMPACT through innovations, defending national security, and enabling access to space. MAKE A MOVE, to join a team driven by a shared ambition, and rewarded for individual contributions.
- Zero $$ Mental Health Therapy w/TalkSpace
- Paid Parental leave for Mom & Dad
- Paid Time Off w/Flex scheduling - create the work/life balance that works for you
- 401k Safe Harbor Plan, we contribute on Day #1
- Wellness plans that rewards wellbeing & work life harmony
- Career development and growth, and endless learning opportunities
- Engaged and supportive leadership that cares
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- i. solutions is looking for a Program Manager to support Planning, Programming, Design and Execution activities to construct and convert facilities needed to support Sentinel (GBSD) at F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Wyoming. Daily responsibilities include supporting the government Sentinel customer as a Program Manager having action officer responsibility to support Sentinel planning, programming and status monitoring across Wyoming, Colorado and Nebraska. This position will interact with various agencies by coordinating and administering the programs needs to provide acquisition and management of on behalf of the Program and the United States Air Force.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Support executive-level symposia and engagements with Sentinel stakeholders from across the U.S. Government and Department of Defense acquisition enterprise
- Lead and execute all aspects of stakeholder engagements.
- Participate in logistics planning and execution, briefing content development, and action item follow-up.
- Monitor progress and work across functions and organizations to meet Senior Program Manager and Program Executive Officer intent.
- Candidate will operate in an organizational culture that develops and challenges employees to achieve high performance in a fast-paced, high-morale workplace using streamlined management policies and procedures.
- Act as a servant-leader and facilitator to support teams in the day-to-day operation.
- 10 yrs experience in direct Program Management (8 years with Masters)
- Experience with evaluating technical quality, content, and results of all projects including but not limited to;
- Government, construction management and real property acquisition strategies.
- Experience with lean-agile practices
- Have an active Secret security clearance (or higher)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Engineering or Construction Management discipline
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Contract Management
- Familiarity with Agile Mindset and continuous process improvement
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Experience working in a collaborative, multi-discipline team environment, able to define strategic goals, plan operations and implement tactical customer guidance with minimal day-to-day guidance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities