Be more than just an employee number! Join Terran Orbital, a leader in innovation, manufacturing, and operations in the satellite industry. We are a pioneer in the miniaturization of space technologies and the delivery of responsive space solutions. We are a unique, fast-growing, and trusted team focused on quickly and economically designing, building, launching, and operating state-of-the-art satellites for advanced mission constellations.
Terran Orbital is seeking an experienced Inventory Controller
to join our growing team. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Inventory Controller will be responsible for organizing and maintaining the Company’s inventory system while always looking for opportunities to iteratively improve the efficiency of the inventory management process. This individual will support the receiving/logging of parts into inventory, the disbursement of parts exiting inventory, support hardware production kitting, and provide oversight of kitting support personnel. The Inventory Controller is also responsible for providing accounting with accurate reporting of inventory quantities and values in support of external audits.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Disburse components in support of production needs
- Conduct inventory cycle counting
- Perform daily transactional tasks within the ERP system as they pertain to Inventory
- Maintain accurate transactional data within the ERP System
- Take an active role in the maintenance of accurate stock balances and BOMs (Bill of Material), immediately reporting any discovered discrepancies
- Participate in company internal audits and support customer audits as required
- Identify and help implement areas for continuous improvement
- Effectively manage expectations across various functional groups to aid in meeting Company objectives
- Comply with all facility and operational safety and housekeeping regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification And Skills
- 3+ years’ experience working in an inventory control or warehouse environment
- 2+ years’ experience with an ERP and/or WMS system
- Ability to support multiple tasks/objectives and balance priorities
- APICS / CPIM Certification
- Analytical experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Power BI
- Prior experience in the aerospace industry
- Understanding of electrical components and handling requirements
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
Your actual level and base salary will be determined case-by-case and may vary based on the job-related qualification, knowledge, skills, education, and experience. In addition to base salary, we offer equity for each employee, 100% covered medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) match, unlimited flex time off, covered life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referrals, and lots of swag!
About Terran Orbital
Terran Orbital is a leading manufacturer of satellite products primarily serving the aerospace and defense industries. Terran Orbital provides end-to-end satellite solutions by combining satellite design, production, launch planning, mission operations, and on-orbit support to meet the needs of the most demanding military, civil, and commercial customers. Learn more at www.terranorbital.com
An employee must meet the physical demands described to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. In performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to sit or stand for long durations of time, in addition to bending, reaching, and walking. This would require the ability to lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. This position is generally sedentary, with substantial computer usage.
The job operates in a professional office environment but in a manufacturing company. This job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and scanners.
To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. In addition, please note that this position may require a current United States National Security clearance or eligibility for such a clearance.
Terran Orbital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].