Bring your passion for space!
Redwire is accelerating humanity’s expansion into space by delivering reliable, economical and sustainable infrastructure for future generations.
Redwire, (via our subsidiary Redwire Space, Inc.), is accelerating humanity's expansion into space through specializing in-space manufacturing technologies, developing space-optimized products to improve industrial machines on Earth, and developing advanced manufacturing technology that can support space exploration.
We have a current opportunity for a Data Preparation & Control Temp for the summer of 2023 in Jacksonville, FL.
You will be performing hands-on meaningful projects aligned with our company goals and objectives. This opportunity will fully immerse you in our technology and culture for an invaluable and rewarding experience. We have a diverse environment and a team of passionate and dedicated people that enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Upload new documents in to KPA Software for our Environmental Health & Safety website
- Edit documents in Microsoft or Adobe
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office & Adobe
- Eager to learn and contribute, team player
- Open-minded and innovative with great communication skills
- Honest, ethical, with strong integrity
- We are looking for candidates who strive for excellence, who are creative, resourceful, open-minded and driven to succeed.
- Must be within commuting distance to Jacksonville, FL
- US citizenship or Permanent resident/Green card holder required (we do not accept visa sponsorship)
- Experience in the Environmental Health & Safety field
Grow with us as we innovate the next generation capabilities for a new era of space exploration! We offer a highly competitive benefits package along with a commitment to our core values of Integrity, Innovation, Impact, Inclusion, and Excellence.
Redwire is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Redwire is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
All offers of employment at Redwire are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and your ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US. Note that some positions will also require US citizenship or ability to obtain a security clearance due to requirements of a classified program.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR Click Here