We are looking for a Support to Design and Integration Activities on ITER Projects on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism.
The candidate selected for this position will be embedded in professional group 1 of the Resolution of February 27, 2023, of the Directorate General of Labour, which registers and publishes the XX National Collective Bargaining Agreement for Engineering Companies; Technical Studies Offices; Inspection, Supervision and Technical and Quality Control. Furthermore, for this position there are two interview stages planned: one initial interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist where general conditions and requirements of the role will be discussed; a second technical interview where the Hiring Manager(s) will ask the candidate to elaborate on their technical skills.Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries). Furthermore, upon selection, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider (further information will be provided at the interview stage).
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
- Support the preparation of technical documentation for maturity (TRL) assessments and development plans for some of the ITER Projects;
- Support the preparation and/or update of Project Execution Plans for the ITER Projects of F4E;
- Support the preparation and/or update of Programme Management Plans for the ITER Programmes of F4E;
- Support the collection of the technical files and identification (and follow-up) of actions required to assure the integration of systems during the design phase.
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Nuclear Engineering;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in activities requiring the application of Systems Engineering processes;
- Experience in activities related to technical integration;
- Experience with TRL assessments and development plans is an advantage;
- Experience with Project Management Plans development is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology;
- Knowledge of TRL concept and applications to Design projects is an advantage;
- Competitive level of SharePoint and SharePoint platform-specific tools is an advantage;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.