For those who dream of advancing our space in the Universe and on Earth, we will take you there!
Serving the world from our Canadian home and our global offices, MDA
is an international space mission partner and robotics & space operations, satellite systems and geointelligence pioneer with a 50-year story of firsts on and above the Earth. Today, we are leading the charge towards viable Moon colonies, enhanced Earth observation, communication in a hyper-connected world, and more.
We are fueled by a pioneering spirit that carries us beyond. And together we enable highly skilled people to continually push boundaries and tackle big challenges requiring solutions that endure and inspire.
Are you ready to launch the next stage of your career in the new space economy? We would love to hear from you!
We’re on the hunt for a motivated and talented Engineering Student
in our Digital department
at our Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue office. This is a 4 month mandate (with a possibility of 8 months) starting in September 2023
The successful candidate’s work scope would be similar to that of a new graduate joining our company, where tasks will be assigned relative to the level of schooling and experience achieved to date.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with senior engineers to develop SystemVerilog (or VHDL) test benches for the verification of ASICs or FPGAs;
- Apply the various techniques and approaches of the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM);
- Contribute to the development of the test infrastructure;
- Document and report problems found to designers and assist them in identifying the source of the problems;
- Support laboratory testing
- Completed third year of bachelor's degree in electrical or computer engineering;
- Demonstrated academic performance GPA: (3.2/4.0 minimum);
- Desire to learn;
- Collaborative and dynamic personality;
- Sense of initiative;
- Experience with one or more of the following software: SystemVerilog, C++, Python
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint software
- Proven academic performance
- Knowledge of French and English
Please upload a copy of both your Resume and your Transcript when you apply.
Successful candidates must obtain and hold security clearance at the reliability status level, and pass security assessment for the Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and ITAR.
Equal Opportunity Statement
MDA is an equal opportunity employer prizing diversity and inclusion. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity. If you require assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please feel free to notify us.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: Strengthening our workforce is more important than ever to meet our customers’ mission-critical needs. We are continuing to hire many talented people, and we are closely monitoring COVID-19 to ensure safe hiring practices are used. This includes limiting onsite candidate interviews and prioritizing video interviews.