Build the Market Leader in Satellite Analytics with us at LiveEO
At LiveEO, we combine Space Technology with AI to solve problems here on Earth. Our satellite-based monitoring solutions help Infrastructure operators and industrial companies to make their operations more ecological, safer, and more efficient. We are a rapidly growing, venture capital-backed company at the forefront of an emerging industry. Our team is as global as the satellite data we process and the customers we serve - together, we are building something big.
As a Sales Development Representative at LiveEO, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential new customers for the company's products and services while working closely with the sales team to develop and execute strategies for generating leads and establishing new business opportunities.
- Research potential customers and develop a target list of prospects
- Make outbound calls and emails to qualify leads and set up appointments for the sales team
- Structure, develop, execute and track your own LinkedIn and email outreach campaigns against potential customers, in close collaboration with Sales
- Respond to inbound inquiries and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Conduct discovery calls with potential customers to identify their needs and assess their fit for our products and services
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective strategies and messaging for lead generation and qualification
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all lead activity in the company's CRM system
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate new leads
- Support Sales and Marketing to drive attendance for webinars, and pre-arrange meetings at upcoming events and exhibitions
- Learn software to assist with your role including automation and AI tools.
- Bachelor's degree (for example, Business, Marketing or a related field)
- Passion for sales and a desire to exceed goals and targets
- Competitive yet collaborative personality type
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical thinking, structured way of working, excellent communication and self-organization skills
- Speak-up mentality and self-initiative
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and/or Spanish are a plus
- Evidence of team working in your background, e.g., participation in competitive team sports
- Previous experience in a sales or business development role preferred but not essential
- Located in Denver, Colorado USA or Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office arrangement
- Offset overtime (though overtime is not encouraged!)
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences and access to learning platforms like Babbel and edX
- A very positive company culture with a strong focus on team spirit, passion, and fun
- Fair remuneration and option to participate in ownership of the company (VESOP)
- Social benefits, such as Medical/Dental/Vision plan, 401K, 24 vacation days and 30 sick days
LiveEO is a well funded startup founded in 2018. Today, we are a global Market Leader in Satellite Analytics, are headquartered in Berlin, and have offices in New York and Latvia. And this is only the beginning.
We currently have around 100 employees from all over the world with a variety of backgrounds.
We celebrate diversity and we support it in the workplace. Part of our culture at LiveEO is to promote and maintain an environment that is inclusive of all, regardless of age, gender, sexual identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and religion.
If you want to learn more about our company and our values please check out our website http://www.live-eo.com for more information.