Odysseus Space is looking for a full-time executive assistant with experience in working in a startup environment and who will help Odysseus Space to achieve its goals. The assistant will join our headquarters in Luxembourg. Fluency in English is a must.
ODYSSEUS Space opened in Luxembourg in 2019 and is developing its CYCLOPS laser communication solution to bring lightspeed connectivity from Space to ground. Starting from Low Earth Orbit, the company aims at connecting any point in the Solar System to the Earth.
With ODYSSEUS entering a new phase of product development, we are searching for motivated professionals to join our young & international team to work on the next-generation commercial products that will shape the space missions of tomorrow.
- Responsible for managing and operating daily administration including mailing, business appointments for the board members, invoices, travel planning, tracking of business expenses, marketing material etc.
- Supports company’s communication and marketing efforts
- Maintains the vacations records file for all team members
- Actively supports the team on administrative tasks around accounting and fundraising
- Supports the company’s data management system organisation
- Manage the procurement activities
- Organizes team events (venue sourcing, invitations, logistics support etc.)
The right candidate
- Preferably holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or Project Management or related field
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail and takes pride in high standard execution of tasks
- Thinks three steps ahead, connects the dots, synthesizes information well and has a bias towards action while being able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Develops and implements best-in-class administrative and operational processes in a proactive way
- Is familiar with Microsoft Office suite and Teams or can get acquainted in a fast manner
- Is an outstanding verbal and written communicator in English (French is a plus), with great interpersonal skills
- Is a reliable and fun colleague to work with
- Can rapidly start to work on site
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join a team building lightspeed connectivity from Space to ground
- A small but diverse team united by a common vision, shared values, and the drive to mutually support each other
- Flexible working hours
- To participate in a NewSpace start-up adventure
How to apply
Send your resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org