Leaf Space is a rapidly growing scale-up company and a leading provider of ground segment as-a-service (GSaaS) solutions. Our innovative and proprietary concept is focused on providing satellite and launch vehicle connectivity as-a-service, enabling clients to efficiently manage their assets and fully exploit data. Our GSaaS solutions have been recognized by the market for their efficiency, security, and effectiveness in supporting different applications, from remote sensing to IoT communications.
At Leaf Space, we operate with a flat organizational structure, we are growing in economical and people aspects, we are working in a professional and autonomous manner in fast paced environment. We prioritize hiring top talent and cultivating a collaborative, high-achieving, and supportive workplace. Our core team is headquartered in Lomazzo (Como), Italy, and we have expanded our presence in the U.S. with headquarters based in Northern Virginia.
As we continue to develop innovative technologies to support the NewSpace economy, we are looking for world-class talent ready to tackle challenging projects to drive expansion and sustainability of the space ecosystem.
Leaf Space offers comprehensive benefits, and flexible remote work options to support our employees in achieving their goals.
· Develop and implement procurement policies and procedures.
· Identify and evaluate potential suppliers, conduct negotiations, and manage supplier relationships.
· Manage the procurement process from requisition to purchase order and delivery.
· Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve processes.
· Source, identify and purchase technical and operational supplies required for operational activities at the right quality.
· Prepare regular reports on procurement activities and provide updates to management.
· Review annual supplier spend and manage supply agreement negotiations that exceed the budget.
· Liaoning with administration and legal depts. to ensure effectiveness of contracts, invoicing, and payments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or related field.
· Experience 4- maximum 7 years.
· Fluency in Italian and English.
· Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage supplier relationships.
· Excellent communication, organizational, negotiation skills and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
· Manage Leaf’s procurement from sophisticated equipment to basic needs.