As part of the Quality team, you will report to the Vice President Quality and work closely with Quality Assurance and Procurement & Logistic team. You will manage Supply Chain Quality activities and establish a functional supply chain that will ensure Supply Chain performance of Isar Aerospace. You will ensure the supplied goods meet all defined requirements. Furthermore, you will support in implementing and conducting the Quality Management System and its operations.
More specifically, you will:
Who You Are And What You Have
- Develop product development, supplier Qualification & Selection processes
- Ensure the requirements flow down to the suppliers and provide support for APQP (advance product quality planning) activities
- Conduct all contract reviews and supplier audits at the suppliers' site
- Manage Planning & Product Qualifications based on First Article Inspection (FAI), Production Part Approval (PPAP), Manufacturing Readiness Review and FMEAs & Control Plans
- Ensure verification & validation and plan all source inspection, receiving inspection and delegation management operations
- Monitor the suppliers, sub-contractors and sub-tiers' performance with Surveillance Audits, Product Audits and Performance Analytics, support customer audits of suppliers and support customer requirement implementation to suppliers
- Lead, monitor & drive resolution of supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- Ensure a proper Risk Management is applied to prevent any nonconformity during the supply of the goods
- University Degree in engineering, management or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in Supply Chain Quality Management in the Aviation & Aerospace industry
- Very good knowledge of practice with Quality Core Tools, specifically APQP and PPAP processes
- Proven knowledge of incident investigation and resolution including root cause analysis (8D) and expert in same
- Good knowledge of EN 9100 and having Internal Auditor certification
- Experience with cause-effect analysis and problem-solving methods (5 Why Analysis, 8D Reports, Fish bone/Ishikawa Diagrams), business decision making methods (Pareto Analysis) and risk analysis (FMEA, 5x5)
- Very good team player, result oriented, persistent, well organized, proactive, problem solver and able to work independently
- Flexibility to travel
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customised company pension plan
We also offer:
Who We Are
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks, fruits, drinks, and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?